Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Memories

I have completed three short stories one of them is over 5000 words and I’m working on the forth one right now. It is amazing how good it feels to put these stories together as I have mentioned before they are inspired by the stories that were told by my grandma and my mother. Both my grandma and my mother are resting in heavenly peace and for me to still remember those good times when they used to tell me these stories it is priceless.

I have so many good memories about my mother and my grandmother and that is what I’m going to hold in my heart for the rest of my life. I’m looking forward to sharing the memories with my children.

It is more special this month because I’m celebrating my mother’s fourteenth anniversary since she was called to go and be with the almighty. Yes I'm celebrating, I'm celebrating her life, the good memories she left me with, not everyone is lucky to have such memories.

Rest in Peace Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment